Sinister: icrunch video help

Andrew CHurchman andrew_ch_99 at xxx.com
Mon Dec 4 16:55:54 GMT 2000

hello everyone,

   I'm hoping a kind sould can help me figure out just
how to watch all the B+S videos at icrunch.  I
actually  found a link that said "list of all belle
and sebastian videos" but it just brought me back to
that stupid front page with the FYHYWLAP cover.  Do i
have to sign in or what??? please help.
   Also I don't know if my computer's retarded but i
can never access the sinister chat.  I follow all the
directions but when i type /join#sinister it says it's
and invalid commamand.  what am i doing wrong??
   anyway, i'm psyched because i'm seeing GYBE! and
Bonnie Prince Billy on Fri at Maxwells and then in two
weeks I'm seeing Hot Snakes ( ex drive like jehu) and
Les Savy Fav there too.  but i'm missing Aislers Set
and Aden this weekend.
   i gotta go fill out some college applications,
hopefully someone can help me with the problems i was
having.  bye

  --- andrew