Sinister: Just a break...need YOUR help

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Mon Dec 4 16:05:14 GMT 2000

..from the hassles of DEADLINES! EEK! dissertation
draft#1 is finished. Three essays getting extention
til next week, when I'm posting them down to my
teacher. Presentation due in tomorrow. With notes, so
no just reading from the book.

Dissertation needs 1000 extra words. Think I will bung
in a bit about alien abduction. Not highly original I
know.

Wrote all my christmas cards.
Handed them out.
Became popular for a moment.
Waiting to see response from those blokes whose cards
I stuck mistletoe in, to ensure that their Christmas
pulling powers are good.

Christmas shopping.
Spent over £25 in Body shop, and got a free gift. Not
sure whether to give it away, or keep it for myself.

BUT SINISTER PEOPLE!
before you scroll this page of stuff into oblivion, I
need SUGGESTIONS! from you.
What do I get my boyfriend for Christmas? Last year he
got a sexy little lamp. For both his birthdays hes got
a disco ball and a computer keyboard with lazy
internet keys.

Got my mums pressie, brother wants a harmonica,(don't
know why!) and dad wants a BBC CD thing of some old
peoples comedy radio show thing.

So what do I get boyfriend?
All suggestions on the back of an e mail please to the
usual addy.

Decorated the flat with tinsel and things. Well, I
know its still early december, but I'm going home on
Thursday.

Thats it for the time being.

love
Idles