Sinister: A factory of makers

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Tue Dec 5 02:15:23 GMT 2000

Hello,

Hope you are all well, well I am ok, ok better than last time, last
time I was feeling rather sinister.  Sinister are a bunch of lovely
people, lovely people make me feel happy again.  Again I hug all of
you, you bunch of sweet pies. :)

It's almost Christmas time, I think I generally like Christmas, because
it's holiday and it gives me a few weeks where I can do absolutely
nothing for the whole time and not get told off for it, which must be
a good thing.  And I also get to drink a lot of booze.

Cos normally I do a lot of work and not drink booze at all... heh :)

Christmas also means presents!  Well normally I don't get a lot of
presents (and I don't have to send many) but this year is different
thanks to Joan of Dark (who eats yogurt in the park) who is organising
the present exchange thing.  I wonder if I'm getting a present from
Rosseta the cat.

Talking of gifts, ooh I got two sympathy crush votes!  Thank you thank
you now I know that although  no one loves me there are two people who
don't hate me.  Thank you so very much you have so totally brightened up
my day and I love you lots and you are GRATE. or :)G:)R:)A:)T:)E:)

*hugs* oh I'm going to write a song about you my secret crushes.

But before that best finish off this work now, arrrgh I am feeling like
the boy who is always working, working, working..... Byeeeeeee

Hugs and Red Bulls
Ken