Sinister: public kudos to kado

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Tue Dec 5 02:49:48 GMT 2000

being the naughty bitch that i am...
(and i hear people are challenging this now...ahemjeffburkeahemcough)
and the smutty pupster that i am which really has no relevence but i mention
it anyway for the sole fact that smut is the sweat that oozes from the pores
of my quasi-nympho-esque curves
         deep breath
        (don't listen too closely now)
i must extend a public fist in the we-were-punk-rockers-tradition to
steven kado
a) for posting FINALLY b/c they always make me cringe with unnecessary
   detail
b) for recognizing the greatness the infamous bikini-fuckin-kill...
   as well as mentioning the make up, who have climbed my personal
   top10 at a frighteningly rapid speed but have failed to touch
   the great bikini kill who stand at a firm number two.

now i've broken all the rules...
send me to bed without my supper...and don't be surprised if i don't answer
the phone...i've been a bit tied up lately...
nothing like role reversal to knock me hard off my heels...
being ideal for all
-l.( is a
  rule breaker...)