Sinister: Panic on the Streets of Umberleigh

vibrosheep at xxx.net vibrosheep at xxx.net
Tue Dec 5 14:00:31 GMT 2000

Millyoo >Am I being smutty enough?

No.

>We can't really count on Adrian Evans
anymore, because he's up to his neck in nappies.

Yes you can, but you have to try harder these days to rouse any sort of response from me.  You see Sinister has gone back into that Nothing on the Horizon meltdown sort of stage where spotty thirtysomethings with their withering penises and New Order back catalogues make needlessly offensive comments in order to keep people from....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Sorry, anyway..smut.

I've got terrible thrush and deliberately don't wash my hands in order to ward off the evils of hotdesking.

>Congratulations, Adrian and his Kate. Hey Junior, behave yourself!

Cheers me dear, fat chance of any sprog of mine behaving itself.  Why, I shall be teaching the dear little girl how to shoplift* at Sainsburys and get away with it from the day she can walk.

Adrian.