Sinister: i want to be a happy boy.....

David Strange Strange David1822 at xxx.com
Tue Dec 5 18:56:56 GMT 2000

hello there,
me again how are you?.another bad dave post i'm sorry,my posts are like
buses you think you know where you're going but then end up somewhere
completly differnt cos you fall asleep,thats my bid for the worst comparison
of the year,i thank you!

i'm not going to use any capitol letters in this post cos i think they
overshadow the other letters sitting there all big at the start of sentaces
i mean who gave them the right,eh! grrrrrr,i was going to leave the list
recently but a few lovely listees made me stay,what sweeties they are.

went off to see the waves on friday thats the gentle waves not the
eurovision stars katrina and the waves duh,they were pretty nice infact they
were lovely,isobel is a little diamond all shy and innocent but i bet she
'aint,i bet she can drink all of us under the table and sweras like a
trooper,grrrrrrrr,well she did break a tampourine on friday if thats not
rock and roll i dont know what is.she also had a very nice tuba player who
we spotted waiting for the bus in the rain after the show,what a twee man
the real boys catch the train,allthough in england you'll be lucky if one
even turns up and then you're guarenteed to see those men in bright orange
suits mending the track even though i've never actually seen any ever at
work theyre allways eying up the girls on the platform or smoking lazy
people,they actually reming me of slipknott maybe right now slipknott are
working on the epsom to sutton line? that would be funny. anyway i spent
most of the night at the waves trying to win the heart of a very nice girl i
think it worked cos shes invited me to her house to stay,yikes............
well i'm not upset about it but rather happy to be honest :0),yay.lots of
sinister kids are fnding love at hte moment it's very nice and makes me
grin,cos all you need is love,doo be doo be doo!

did you like the way i segwayed between isobel and slipknott bet you never
expected that did you eh,he he he. oh has any got an advert for tigermilk
with this little girl who's holding up a bizzare object to her nose? what on
earth is the object,this has been driving me mad for weeks and months
someone must know,please.if no-one can knows what i'm talking about i'll
post it to sinister and you can see for yourselves.

right i think thats about all from me,phew.... just a few quick hello's hi
james .t of this parish you're grate and hello to cosgroovy as well,get back
to work lazy bones.......

see you all in the year 2001,but will it be a space oddysey i hope it'll be
a space oddity like the bowie song,

bye,
david s (dafyd)
............press delete,now