Sinister: A factory of makers

Jeff Burke shiplore at xxx.com
Tue Dec 5 22:04:16 GMT 2000

Since I don't post that often I feel safe in wasting some time.

I have to heartily thank ken for introducing me to redbull. This past sunday
was the Newbury Comics Holiday party. Newbury comics despite it's name is a
indie chain (yes, that's possible) of record stores in Massachusetts, Maine,
NewHampshire, and Rhode ISland. Iworked there full time when I had just
gotten out of school. Now I work there partime.

Anyways. It's a raucous excuse to get heavily inebriated. Anyone who's
worked retail will understand the need....As if excuse was needed. but prior
to venturing to the soiree. I found myself at a friends flat (i'm not trying
to be euro. it's just less letters to type then apartment)
and at said flat, they were concocting (get yer mind back in the gutter
LisaM.) Redbull and Vodka.
I have to say. it was quite a heavenly little beverage. A little too sweet
but it really neutalizes the vodka's bitterness but not effect.
my oh my.

quite a night ensued. What I remember of it. I may have even danced. at that
really goes against my bad-ass indie-rawk self.

so cheers to ken and i'd recommend redbull and vodka for those looking to
mix a bit out of the ordinary.

+++++alledged content+++++++

there was a girl at the party who was a dead ringer for isobel. yep. it
wasn't her. She actually had a horrible braintree accent but she DID look
like isobel.

hope all is okay in your worlds.
jb