Sinister: Am I not your pint of stout? Drink me.

Genevieve Wesley jiffy_popper at xxx.com
Tue Dec 5 23:03:51 GMT 2000

Dear Sinister folk,

The Holiday exchange sounds like a very
warm-naked-under-the-silky-sheets-wrapped-in-a-pink-pashmina idea. I am sure
we are all going to make some lovely presents. Last year I spent lots of
money on people who said 'I'm getting you a Christmas present! You better
get me one back!' Sigh sigh sigh...isn't the whole purpose of giving not
expecting anything back? But this year, I am poor, so it doesn't matter
anyways. Only special people are getting.
One girl for sure is. In the hall she started reading me this Pablo Neruda
poem "round woman's body, I ache for you" something like that. So we are
exchanging some poetry books. But what book should I get her? That's why I
like Sinister, little gifts, little is good. I'm going to make something,
but I don't know what,(unlike most of this gifted organization I cannot sew
or knit or crochet) but you will love it. I wish I had taken part in the
auction now, I could have volunteered to do a Cabaret chair-dance, but you
know I'd probably pay the people to LET me do it for them, I love so much!

Maybe we should all chip in and buy Precious Honey a set of PEARL NECKLACES.
Honey, didn't you know? Pearls are very in right now.

Do you know this poem, something about What It Would Be Like To Make Love To
Angels? I don't know if thats even the title, but it's the subject. I
remember reading it a while ago, maybe on here, somewhere. Something about
their little wings singeing? If you know it, please email me, it's driving
me nuts.

ok, that is all...

teeth marks and a luscious mouth,
genevieve