Sinister: puffing for balloons to rise

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Wed Dec 6 13:17:26 GMT 2000

Hello!

Hmm I haven't posted for a while until suddenly when my life starts to
get really overwhelmed with work and I don't have much time for posting,
I'm posting like, loads!  It is surely the "Freetime/ Sinister posting
inverse phenomenon".. At least I'm now a true B&(k)S fan.

I am very glad that Jeff has discovered the delights of the Vodka and
Red Bull.  Yes oh how the Red Bull complements the Vodka so well, sweet
on bitter, bitter on sweet, the coma of vodka is what the Red Bull
energy meets.  Oh Vodka and Red Bull you make me feel so right, oh
Vodka and Red Bull you make me stay up all night, where in the world
is there a prettier sight, than the sight of the Red Bull with Vodka
spiked.

There was an advisory poster in my University hall saying that when you
go out to this vodka and red bull night, you have to beware of your drinks
being spiked because there had been incidences where things went really
wrong, but I can imagine all these people now going "Oh noooooo!  My Red
Bull is spiked with vodka!"  Hehe that'd be (not that) funny really.

You know how Red Bull keeps you awake and away from bed, if you turn the
initial letters of the word Red Bulls around, you get "Bed Rules!", which
is almost Red Bull backwards in meaning and in spelling.  Grate, huh?

I can't claim credits for this remarkable discovery tho because it was
found by the lovely yogurt eater in the park Joan of Dark who now gets
the full marks.

Red Bulls also make you dance all night, and what better way to dance than
in a radical, revolutionary style known as Dance Dance Revolution style?
There has been talks about what B&S songs to be made into a DDR dance
routine, well, what can be better than "Like Dylan in the Movies", apart
from being a class song it also has a bit where it stops, offbeats and
guitar solo(ette)s.

However to be honest what really should happen is for a DDR B&S Mix to be
created, with all your favourite B&S tunes on it, that'd be G!R!A!T!E and
it'd be soooo much money because I'll be on it like, all day.

Ooo ooo guess what I'm doing tonight?  I'm seeing T E R R O R V I S I O N!
Oh yes and they're going to be GRATE!  Woohoo :-)))))

Vodka dances and Red Bulls!
Ken