Sinister: nesquik nesquik neskwik

rizop at xxx.gr rizop at xxx.gr
Wed Dec 6 14:13:09 GMT 2000

boo!!!

i don't know if this present exchange thingy makes you
all feel good about yourselves but from my point of view
you people are really sinister...
i didn't manage to get a ticket for the gentle waves
concert last week because YOU people got all of them first!!!
however i already have a ticket for the trembling blue stars
which also makes me a bit sinister since there aren't any tickets left
(at least on ticketweb)

yesterday i had my first b&s experience in london (that is except in my
bedroom). i've probably not been in the right places...
well my first b&s experience in london was in a cinema. i walked in
and fox on the snow was playing. in fact the whole IYFS was on the
stereo because more tracks followed...it was really nice and made me
happy...

that was all, hope i didn't bore you to death,
nikos

"at least she may forgive me for my honesty", b&s
"noone will love you for your honesty", magnetic fields