Sinister: my back is hurting and I had a dream of cars and cats

Juergen Hammes Weingut.Hammes at xxx.de
Wed Dec 6 16:54:55 GMT 2000

> me again how are you?.another bad dave post i'm sorry,my posts are like
> buses you think you know where you're going but then end up somewhere
> completly differnt cos you fall asleep,thats my bid for the worst comparison
> of the year,i thank you!
my God, this is the cutest introduction I've ever read. I like your posts, but
then I don't really read any posts much. Forgive me.

You're all cute people, don't forget that. Whatever, Christmas is coming soon.
do you know this syndrome when people know they're being watched and they become
really really nice ? It's so ridiculous, but then, it's their fault and if you
recognise it (I didn't, I was too naive, but I've got intelligent friends :-))
it's just practical.

Well, people are strange. Some. Most. I don't know.

Kerstin