Sinister: deck my bowls with beans and tofu, fa la la la la la la la la......

alana J GIANNI gelflingag at xxx.com
Wed Dec 6 21:56:26 GMT 2000

 orange peok tea and carrot cake do not make for a quiet evening...oh
wait its morning ...haha. creeps in like an old shoe horn on withiered
leather soles. well this is dirty dream post #2. part two of joes
ceoreous jorney through the rabbit hole and into wonderland....a dream
sequel if you will!

hammonton oh hammonton. so long away are you. and its even worse coming
back. actually hammonton sucks. it just looks real nice. and the real
reason me and george went there was to work. night jobs. gotta love em.
any how. tis morn' now and the early dawn breaks away the night sky.
continuos. systematic. hypnotic. pavement movineg under four black rubber
tires at 70 mph. aross bridges and marshes(they arnt so kind on the nose
as they are on the tounge!) throught tolls and street lights. passing
cars with one glimmering headlight. im not sure witch it was but it all
pulled me back into my strange sleep.....

half awake listening to the local college radio(wprb prinston. yes.
prinston university is in new jersey!) i managed to fool george into
thinking i was still contious. i turned my head away from him twords the
road. (hint: dont ever stare directly at a moving road becuase it will
make you dream all funny.) so from staring at the road i went directly to
sleep.  dream #2: i am in a crowd. what looks to be a theater. then its
clear. its the opening to the D&D movie. everyone was dressed up like D&D
charicters and hovering around me. of course i was not in a costume or
waring a funny cape ect...ect...then out of the crowd i see my other work
mates, tim and mike. they begin to conversat with me about what i do not
know. then i hear a familar giggle from the consetion stand. this is the
movies where my girlfiend works! tim then says "isnt that your girlfriend
kissing that guy over their?" now this is odd i know but i felt the blood
leave my body and as that happend i was the only one left standing in the
theater. then every one came back instantly. as i walked over to where
the two were kissing..........bang creeeeeek bumbubumbum."joe. wake up,
we're back at the shop." strange dreams. i just wonder if like the first,
it will come true. (eery laghing in backround)

but before passing out i did hear upon the radio that GYBE show in
hoboken(thats where yo la tengo is from) is sold out.

content.
none what so ever.

joe.
t     o  m