Sinister: Pah-ra-pa-pum-pum

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Wed Dec 6 22:58:29 GMT 2000

Hello.  I've been trying to compose an intricate and
hilarious post for ages but I've given up and decided
to inflict the usual aimless ramblings upon you...

I got my copy of "Its a Cool Cool Xmas" - Grandaddy's
opener takes some beating but then The Sophtware Slump
takes some beating as album of the year (apart from
maybe The Great Eastern) - feel free to disagree with
me on this.  Oh yeah and the Dandy Warhols turn in an
infectious makes-you-want-to-jump-up-and-down-forever
tune as they often do.  And some band called Belle &
Sebastian contribute a nice song too.

Talking of Xmas:  I try to enjoy it but it can get a
wee bit depressing if you're a resident of
singlesville.  Ah well... at least nobody minds if
you're hopelessly drunk at this time of year.

It's recently occurred to me that I've been on the
list for about a year now.  I haven't regretted a
second since I joined and I love each and every one of
you grate twee/non-twee kids.  Yeah, even you:  The
one reading this thinking "he can't mean me".  Thanks
for creating such a fantastic place, Honey.

Here's to all the posts/gigs/picnics/crushes of
tomorrow.

*Robster*

Looking forward to the vague possiblity of a new album
and - hey? - maybe even a tour in 2001?  Oh go on...