Sinister: Levez Vos Skinny Fists Comme Bodiless Flamingos.

Greg Pallis gpallis at xxx.uk
Wed Dec 6 22:20:06 GMT 2000

Hey, hey... feeling good in every way... I've got a holiday job in Habitat
which is much nicer than Sainsburies (Sain's berries? Are they poisonous?)
and not as pretentious as the people in Books Etc. who spurned my natural
emotions by losing my CV twice, and that hurts, but also they make me feel
like dirt 'cos I haven't read Camus, and that's woo-oo-rse, yeah. Had the
hilarious "realising that we all know that sex to music is tacky but hey
we're bored so what tune what you ideally lose your virginity while it
played, and no emphasing yr imaged sex-yule stamina by picking something by
GsYBE or Mogwai Fear Satan or something..." conversation today, it went:
Paddy: Marvin Gaye - Lets Get It On
Me: Undertones- Teenage Kicks
Everyone Else: Yeah, Lets Get On, Definately. Or Sexual Healing.
Dan: Flying Without Wings
Everyone Else: oh... my... god... he's not joking... [projectiles thrown]

I'm going for four red chilli peppers here, I'm too young to be smutty but I
don't care, I'm too twee for hardcore porn so this is the best I've got to
give, one day I will get a camera and then will the bodyparts fly in, oh
yes. As will the crush votes. Oh yes.

>A couple of weeks ago, Julie Burchill tried to sound Important and
>Controversial in the Guardian by writing about grown-ups who profess to
>like P!O!P! and how they should leave shiny, fluffy music in the territory
>of teenagers.

Which is complete and utter bullshit, of course, and shows how indescribably
little Burchill knows about anything, least of all the teenagers shes so
"down" with*... P!O!P! isn't made for teenegers these days, it's marketed at
8-12s, there's no difference between a seventeen-year old like me being
official Daphne & Celeste fan club member #1069 and Alistair Fitchett
praising them on Tangents. Except he's cooler, and my website isn't dead.
Also, I have a six foot by four foot poster of Robbie Williams on my
ceiling, and for all I know so does he, but I doubt he freaks out every
morning when he wakes up to see the huge looming face of Robbie in clown
face-make up. Still, no need for coffee...

*Substitute "on", for xtra smut.

What else...
>We were about to enjoy performances by Madison Avenue,
>Oxide & Neutrino, Sugababes and S Club 7
Yesyes, but the Sugababes are fantastic, ever if 'New Year' is no
'Overload'... almost as good as 'Boys' by B.O.N, for which discovery I thank
Erica MacArthur, even if her P!O!P!Star friends Baxendale have yet to sent
me my competition prize record... Hmmm... the sugababes are almost as good
as boys, mmm boys. Although I'm not really gay, I'm just so narcistic that I
fancy boys who look like me. There should be a sini-meetup at BaxendTrash on
Monday, for do they not proclaim on their website: "Har har har, and we
don't even OWN a black leather jacket between us. Mayhem we imagine."? Yes.
Yes, they do.

I was tempted to listen to Beyond the Sunrise in light of revelations that
it's infact filthy S!M!U!T!, but lets face it, it's always gonna be crap,
isn't it?

This isn't a link to the crush page, but instead some belletristic fiction:
http://www.mcsweeneys.net/2000/10/27dolores.html . Still tha fucking nail,
tho. See what a hip listee I am? Brad references. Yeah. Someone said that
L!I!S!A! and Christiaaaaaaaaan should be togethor, maaaan, and someone
should come in to wipe the walls clean, well this is true. They could even
join in, I think they'd both enjoy that. My qualifications for this job are
in the mail.

Fake Irish/American accents and blue tinted glasses at all times since
19/08/00...
>From tha:

General
Replicant