Sinister: big scarves,small parks and red bull......

Desmond Torpey boyfreind_in_a_coma at xxx.com
Thu Dec 7 01:13:51 GMT 2000

....hello all you shiny sinister people...forgive me
if this post rambles but its midnight and i'm a wee
bit tipsy to be truthful...
(pulls a face of shame)....
...er...anyway....a few things that have come up in
the posts that i thought i would stick my unwelcome
oar in.....
1) tom baker:
...i've only ever watched doctor who once in my life
and i seem to recall something about lizard men and
big laser. Does this happen in every episode?
Anyway...surely tom baker deserves the title of best
everest doctor who for his HUGE scarf....i mean come
on....its at least six feet long and its
multicoulured!....i admit i have something of a long
scarf fetish....am i alone in this?....the sight of a
lovely girl in a long colourful scarf makes me go all
wibbly at the knees....maybe its just me.....and not
that i fancy tom baker....his face is too lumpy...am i
rambling?...anyway...onto the next point! stay with me
here people! pleaase.....

2) Red Bull and vodka:
errrrrggghhh....i had a horrible experience involving
this combination about a year ago...the first time i
ever went to a nightclub...i guzzled this all night
and promptly collapsed in a vomitous pool about
midnight....ew....one sniff of this ghastly drink
makes me gag...shame really because i enjoyed drinking
it at the time.....obviously....

3) First B+S record:
...i think its true that the first album you hear will
forever be your favourite....tigermilk is mine....i
remeber listining to 'we rule the school' for the
first time in a little park on a really sunny day
whilst a lovely girl rested her head on my
shoulder...ah memories.....and why can nobody get into
IYFS? its woooooooooooonderful!!! mayfly and judy +
the dream of horses are two of my favourite b+s
songs....there are probably loads of people who love
it actually...i'm just being presumptious...is that
the right word?....hmmmmmm....

erm...thats probaly about it....thank you for your
time people...should i make these posts longer?...or
is it easier to read in small,more frequent bits?
please tell me cos i dont like to annoy anyone by
plauging you every few days when once every tow weeks
would be better....would that make me a
lurker?...ooooooh i dont know these answers....i'm
going to rest my weary head on a cloud....
ta ta....