Sinister: Christmas Stuffing

sleeka at xxx.com sleeka at xxx.com
Tue Dec 5 13:13:11 GMT 2000

For Glasgow folk, we went to the Electric City exhibition
in the Lighthouse the other day and it's a bit of a Belle
and Sebastian fest - including a stuffed Mick and
Richard (honest!).  The background music was Belle and
Sebastian and there's constant looping of all the Belle
and Sebastian videos on a big cinema screen (i'm not
sure if it'll be B&S every day, or how often they change
it).  I thought folk might be interested in case they
haven't seen the videos.  There's also pictures of the
pastels which you can easily navigate around according
to your taste. Check it out on the modern internet -
http://www.thelighthouse.co.uk/electric-city/

I really like the Christmas song, it goes to show how
lovely Sarah's voice it.  My mum said she sounded
like "Borg".  The arrangement in the middle is lovely,
and there's two Isobel's singing at once.  How did they
do that?  And the harmonies are lovely at the, quite
Scarborough Fair.

For people who were at the Sodastream Hyndland Gig,
and for those who are interested.  There's a couple of
photos at http://www.sleekasounds.com/ in the media
section, but there aren't any of the rather attractive
sodastream blokes I'm afraid, just me.  My throat is
much better now, thanks.  Check out the white bike!

Mr. Chris