Sinister: The porno qualities of our favourite hymn

Beth Tilston cartoonclouds at xxx.uk
Thu Dec 7 19:43:04 GMT 2000

Hey kittens,

 Well, I'm sitting here with a warm christmassy
feeling inside because I've just been partaking of
mulled wine and mince pies.  Me and my friend anna
went to the carol service at the uni church and we
were rewarded for our bravery with two glasses of
spicy wine, and two mince pies apiece.  (greedy guts'
I'm afraid).    I just LOVE christians, don't you.

 You'll all be pleased to know that the service
*opened* with 'O Come, O Come Emmanuel.  I never know
whether it is "O Come" or "Oh Come", but "Oh Come"
sounds a bit rood, so it is probably the first option.
 I am sure that B&S sing it with roodness in their
cherubic hearts though.  It was all great until we had
to sing 'Hark the Herald Angels sing' and Anna sang
the really high note off key and made us both giggle.
We got stares off the prim ladies sitting in front of
us.

I had a really disturbing dream last night.  I was at
Camber Sands and me and my friends were just finding
our chalets when this big hole in the ground appeared
in front of us.  These men came and put a fence around
it, but it just kept getting bigger and then everyone
got really scared and ran away.  And then it still
kept getting bigger!  If anyone wants to analyse the
freudian significance of this, then feel free.  And
why do I never have flying dreams?

Mmmm, mulled wine.  We're gonna make some in a big vat
at home.  I got the recipe, and the special secret
from the christain lady who made it.  You're all
welcome round my way for a glass of it, should you
want.

 Well, I'll leave you to your wrapping paper and gluey
fingers.

Love Beth
xxx

P.S. - Alex Jackson, tell me what you want me to do
with your auction thingy.  I'm dyin' to get gluein'.

P.P.S - Glad to see that my admission to fancying
Eminem had such a (negative) response.  I probably
shouldn't mention then that I also have crush on Jerry Springer!