Sinister: Oh gum, oh gum, are dental

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Fri Dec 8 04:09:34 GMT 2000

Hello pop folks, rock folks and folk folks!

Hmm after I posted yesterday about the delights of Red Bulls, EVERYTHING
went wrong!  I discovered that my car has been dented big time, on the
side where the kerb is!  I've so king not got a clue what the hell could
have happened there.  Then I sucked at bowling and caused my team to lose
to a team which DIDN'T TURN UP!  Oh dear.

But, things got lifted quite a bit after some vernis d'ongle and Red Bull
drinking from 5pm, then straight onto T E R R O R V I S I O N who were
absolutely grand, the guitarist handed me his empty beer can too!  But
foolishly I gave it away upon request by someone behind me arrrrgh.  They
were tremendous tho and they played all my favourite tunes and sprayed
me with their super soaker.

Woke up today with a slight headache but shrugged it off to do some work,
got it all done which is good, but too much typing brought back the RSI
on my arm/wrist/hand which was quite painful.

Then, I went to the Christmas formal dinner in my University hall, my
friend next to me has got a WAP phone so I went to check out the
sinister WAP site to read mails.  So, I was reading Beth Tilston's mail
about the warth of B&(k)S as the church opened with O Come O come
Emmanuel.

Well, guess what?  The dinner has hired carol singers and they sang
O' Come O' Come Emmanuel too!  Unfortunately their microphone didn't
work properly and I was too far away to hear them, and I dunno how
the song goes!  Bummer, that teaches me to not buy stuff with B&(k)S
in it as soon as they come out!

Then more grrrrs as all the girls were like kissing and hugging boys, but
not me, but I won't bore you with those.

That's all folks. (It's best to finish where it started)

Non-painful arms and Red Bulls!
Ken (can't wait to send his presents for the exchange)