Sinister: !rorepmekcalbuoydeepsdoGodspeedyoublackemperor!

Adam Conover ac484 at xxx.edu
Sat Dec 9 08:43:51 GMT 2000

hullo!

as some of you may know, the crazyGRATE GODSPEED YOU BLACK EMPEROR
will be playing at my CRAZYgrate college BARD COLLEGE. the "venue",
the Old Gym, is right across the street from my dorm. i know that a
few sinister-people are going already, but how about all of you e-
mail me before hand? we could work out a meeting-place or
something... or, if not, i will be the kid in the big green overcoat,
blond spikey hair, rimless glasses, wearing the upside down b+s
badge. i might also be holding a sign, who knows? if you see me, come
up and talk to me! i will be standing by the front!

also, if anybody needs a place to stay after seeing the show, just
ask. i have room!

see you guys at the ROCK SHOW!

- adam