Sinister: Freeze your heat off in North Sea

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Sun Dec 10 03:31:30 GMT 2000

Hello,

It is me again, I am back in Milton Keynes for today, after a fun couple
of days spent with some nice Sinisters, who were very nice.  I have also
been drinking last night a lot of vodka and you-know-what.

It is really quiet and empty in my house, but instead of feeling quiet
lonely and sad I'm feeling quite lovely and glad.  Glad to be away
from the depressing university hall which is bad and drives me mad.

It is like as if it's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel
fine (and I feel really original now too..) but really, I am all cosy
in my house again, away from it all, and still smiling at the nice two
days I've just had.

It is a warm feeling indeed but it's probably not going to stay for
long tho, only for tonight I'd imagine, before the world consumes me
again and I'd have to face up to it.

It is also quite bad that I haven't yet written the song for my lovely
crushes, but it is getting there so you will just have to wait for a
little bit more. :)

It is odd that I seem to have started every paragraph with the words
"It is", and I can't stop now.  It is an Itis-itis!

Itisitises and Red Bulls!
It is Ken