Sinister: I gave myself to gin...

j r kananen jkananen at xxx.net
Sun Dec 10 11:14:02 GMT 2000

any way....
ok so the short-film-for-school "The State I Am In" is completed...though
I'm sure everyone here is sick of hearing about it.
Just in case I missed you, anyone who wants a copy of it just has to send me
an email with their mailing address and I'll try and get one out to ya this
week.

Other than that, my back hurts, Suntory's Oolong Tea (fully brewed of
course) is the shit, and my ride cymbal has just the right amount of algae
on it to make it sound like it just came out of a pool of lukewarm water
that it had been soaking in for the last week ('cause that is what it's been
doin').
so things are dooing ok...
later all,
Jason Kananen (http://www.geocities.com/marduk_nerv/)
-ps - luna sea broke up!  noooooooo!  in case you don't know, luna sea rocks
(get the pun, luna sea/lunacy hahaha) go buy their albums and enjoy at max
volume.

- we got heads on sticks -
Radiohead Kid A