Sinister: what a glorious morning...

angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Mon Dec 11 12:33:44 GMT 2000

apart from being woken up by a little corgi at 5am, this morning has just
been glorious. this is prolly the first time i've come into my crap job with
a smile. this is also the first time i've been able to drive in with b&s
blaring on the car radio. it's just made such a difference i can't believe
it...and it was tbwtas no less...by the time i'd got to the parking lot at
work, the song tbwtas finished. i must have looked like a mad fool though.
picture a skinhead speeding along the 401 with the stooooooopidest grin and
head bopping. that would be what you would have seen at 6.30 this morning my
little sweeties.
i think i will forgive my mother's little corgi though, cuz i'm sure if he
could let himself out he would, but i don't think that i will ever like my
mother's evil cat though...all i have to say is thank the goddess that it's
been declawed. i would never declaw a cat but this animal is pure evil and
only likes me if she's hungry.
hmmm...trembling blue stars is being used in one of those new trendoid
commercials...levi's or vw or something...i had the television on the other
night and heard them playing...i was ecstatic that the video was playing in
canada, but then remembered i was watching antiques roadshow and it was on a
commercial...k...i know all people must make a living, and that people have
discovered stereolab and nicky drake due to these commercials...but, does
your art compliment a pair of jeans??? but i'm not a musician...
oh i'm now a real adult...i think i just had my lasy birthday that counts...
oh yeah, toronto peoples...rancho relaxo january 5th, 2001...the sisters
debs and diana, some boy named matthew, and if i'm a good boy, the angel
blackwell will be djing...better details to follow...

The crudity and sparness of life is to be found in public lavatories."
		-Leoni Orton-Barnett, sister of Joe Orton.