Sinister: Bad trader alert

julesmarkham julesmarkham at xxx.net
Mon Dec 11 15:11:13 GMT 2000

hey sinisterines,
I hate to hassle you guys like this, but until Splash (splash at badgers.com)
pays me the £8 for 4 copies of black fox fables, or returns them to me, then
I'll not be able to send out any more copies.
I'm really sorry to have to do this, but he has been ignoring all my
messages to get in touch. I've also heard from other sinister folk that he
has a history of knackering up things in this way. so prevent anyone else
getting aggrieved by this, I advise avoiding trading with him, as he seems
to have a bad trade history.

I really regret having to say this, but as I'm not the first, I figured I
should stick my neck out and wave my arms saying 'miss! He's been mean and
horrible!'
I am especially gutted as I used to get on really well with him, and I've
been stonewalled over a few books.

Diana dubsky, I've sent you my last copy, you should get it soon (xmas post
permitting)
Thanks for listening, and sorry for having to don the Anne Robinson suit of
evil,
jules