Sinister: There's Button Moon, shining very brightly in Blanket Sky

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Mon Dec 11 21:05:59 GMT 2000

Hewwo,

I like Button Moon. It's all Jules' fault, don't ask me why.

Ian said:

"Blah blah blah...RAINBOW BRITE...blah blah blah..."

See how I pick out the BEST words. Because Rainbow Brite is indeed wonderful
and fabby and ace and grate.

I'm a little bit bouncy because I've drank altogether too much Ribena...I'm
an addict.

I have my prelims all last week, and this and the week after this. But my
Chemistry prelim was ace, because the class before us did it a week earlier,
and the teacher (who is a jammy mad professor) left all the answers and
working and stuff to the last questions (which was worth a lot of marks) on
the board. But I only had time to giggle about this once I noticed, which was
after I'd already done the test. BUT, I started giggling, and he saw his
mistake, so he moved the board up. To the revision he'd done with us last
period. So it was a really good test, I hope the real Standard Grade has as
dopey a jammy mad professor.

 In my music exam today they played Belle and Sebastian for one of the
questions. Well, actually, they played Boyzone, but I sat and pretended it
was B&S, so maybe that counts.

It's my friend Debs'  15th birthday tomorrow. I thought about making her a
little book of all the memorable things she's said to me ("Don't worry,
Jimmy, I'm sure he doesn't hate you as much as I do", or "You're a Jew. I
just said that, because I want to become a Nazi, and start the next
holocaust, just to make sure you're in it"). People in school call me Jimmy.
I don't know why.  Instead though, I made her a Barbie Doll of herself. She's
blonde and perfect, so I didn't have much trouble. But she's also a
Dominatrix, so I had a fake leather handbag (Not real leather, cause that's
bad) which burst on me, so I cut it up and made it into a Barbie sized
leather catsuit, complete with whip, which took me ages, cause it was really
really fiddly, and I superglued my hand to the Barbie's thigh for ages,
before I could get it off. But it's done now and it looks magnificent.

I had such a good day, because I went into school really really happy on
Ribena, you've got no idea what that stuff does to me. It's the best drink in
the world, it tastes ace. I was cheeky to a hard kid, you should've seen me.
It went like this:

Hard Kid: Yer f*****ing ripped, yer a f***ing freak, etc
Jenowl (Blinks): Oh, ok.
Hard Kid: Yev goat a serious attitude problem, hen
Jenowl: So have you. And I'm not a hen
Hard Kid: F*** f**** f**** (repeat ad lib)
Jenowl: You're kind of fat
Hard Kid: Rah rah rah
*Jenowl walks off, and waves her hand in the air in a very debonair way, like
the guy in Cruel Intentions when the parkie says his car's in the wrong
place, before he turns all good, and then dies and stuff*

That was it. I was very shocked at myself. But PMT made me do it. It turns me
into a cool cat. I think that me spending the rest of the day cowering in the
library was well worth it, to see all her chins drop and wobble. Hee hee.

Now I'm worried I'm turning into a Hard Kid, if I was mean to one.

The Young Ones is such a fabby grate tv programme, it was on some fancy cable
channel the other night, when I was at someone else's house. I was once
getting of with someone and that was on on mute in the background, and all it
was was Rick Mayall battering everyone with a baseball bat and smashing up
chairs and things, and I burst out laughing in the middle of it and
everything. Boy was that person not anxious to ever see me again.

I don't see what's wrong with swearing, but I still hardly ever do it.

Lots of love,

Jen