Sinister: They paved paradise and put up a parking lot.

Ozma . sullen_ozma at xxx.com
Tue Dec 12 03:11:39 GMT 2000

Well, they did in my home town anyway.  But I always think beachy places are
ones of paradise.

RELIGION CLASS EXCERPT
Did you all know that sin means imperfect?  So while the world community
(well alot of it) thinks sin is a bad terrible horrendous thing, everyone
has it.

from a religion class standpoint, that is.  Sorry about my ramblings, I just
felt it was interesting .....  (?)

B/S CONTENT
I wish I could see them at a show of sorts...except I would probably start
sobbing for lack of a better emotion and embarrass myself in front of all of
the moxie people.

NON B/S CONTENT
I get to go see Weezer in concert in March sometime.  I'm very very
extremely excited.  My friend is taking me, and it is very kind of her to
take on me for the showing of it.  Now to talk my parental units into it.

JUST YOU AND ME AND THE BOTTLE MAKE THREE TONIGHT
Do any of you out there abstain from drinking?  and smoking?  and such
activities of the crazy night...?  I'm running out of reasons to NOT drink
as I'm not a religious person, ....then again I never have so why start
now...Need a little encouragement though so if you could kindly direct it my
way it would be lovely?  (to not drink that is......i think...hmmm)
*ponders*

WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO?
What should someone do if there is a moxie girl one un-named girl (ahem)
wants to be friends with but is too uncourageous to approach.  You must
remember that I---I mean, this girl is too intimidated and doesn't have any
classes with this other girl and really only sees her from afar.  How does
one strike up a friendship like this?  I'm very out of practice.

only 337 more miles 'till L.A.,

*O.z.m.a