Sinister: In-reply-to: <200012121016.KAA14441 at missprint.org>

Mikey JOA00MAR at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 12 18:16:02 GMT 2000

Hiya fans,

	I haven't posted for aaages, namely because I've run out of
clever/funny/interesting things to say. Wow, it's just like dating.

Speaking of which, Jules said:

> on a lighter note, I am still seeing the lovely, fluffy and charmingly
> underweight (despite a week of my dodgy cookery) Mikey and he's the
> best thing since chocolate covered macademia nuts!

	Which improved my day no end. Although why anyone would
be attracted to a skeleton is completely beyond me. However, I will
not be lodging any complaints just yet. I do recommend Jules'
cooking though, so everyone round to Jules' place for supper.
Jules, food for 1500 please, ta.

	She'll do it as well, that's how darn lovely she is.

	Oh yeah, and if you've bought books from her and haven't paid
yet, cough up yer cheapskates. Or I'll come round to your house
and... and... give you a nasty look! Then run away! So watch out.

	Anyway, it's nearly Christmas, I'm off to get drunk, byebye.

Love,
Mike
:o)

PS. Merry Christmas everybody.