Sinister: The Gentle Waves play live on XFM tonight

Sidney sidney.reilly at xxx.net
Wed Dec 13 20:31:28 GMT 2000

Hi people

while travelling home from work tonight I heard on the radio that The Gentle
Waves play live on XFM tonight. I checked there website and here's what it
said.....

21.00 - 23.00 THE WORKS with CLAIRE STURGESS featuring LIVE SESSIONS, XFM
UNSIGNED and the best of the HI-JACK

The Gentle Waves play live...

So there you go

XFM transmites on FM 104.9 in the London (England) area........and for those
of you who don't live in an area where you can receive it, they also
transmit from the website, but looks like it's for PC's only because you
need Windows MediaPlayer to receive it

the web address is www.xfm.co.uk , then click on "listen live" on the left
hand side

Myself I dont really like them, so wont be tuning in but I hope this is
useful info for some of you

bye

---