Sinister: The girls on the cover of "fold your hands child...."

Matt Tullett matt at xxx.uk
Wed Dec 13 22:59:59 GMT 2000

Just a little bit of info I found out about the cover stars of the Belle and
Sebastian, "Fold you hands child, you walk like a peasant." The two girls
are Icelandic and are in a band called múm who released an album last year
(I'm still trying to find out how to get hold of their album), but there is
a free tape currently in circulation which has one of their songs on. To get
your hands on this free tape (which does have some other fantastic tracks on
it) can be obtained by simply e-mailing me with your address to
matt at spitefulrecords.fsnet.co.uk.

Cheers

Matt at Spiteful Records