Sinister: hysteria and will someone please turn the heat on

Phillip Runion prbar at xxx.com
Thu Dec 14 01:12:38 GMT 2000

dear sinister,
       i feel that a severe case of cold feet is setting in. my plane leaves
for edinburgh in less than a week and i am meant to stay at my friend
Susan's flat (split between edinburgh & leeds) for three weeks. she's one of
my best friends and so we will get along, that is unless i get all drunk and
sinister, and i guess stupid and delusional also, and tell her that i love
her, again, whereby, i fear, that she will swiftly direct me to the door,
ask me, well, rather tell me, that i am a dumb fuck and why don't i go find
a warm sheep to curl up with, punctuating her distaste by directing her
right trainer into my left cheek, and exclaiming into the cold night that
"you americans are so full of bloody shit!" upon slamming the door with
enough force to wake the mighty zeus' quiet slumber in the heavens above.
and then i'll have to watch out for lightning bolts also.
       i do though, i think about her all the time. the last time it didn't
go over so well.
       and i am oh so so bad about girl & boy stuff: a relationship
derilect, or something.
       In addition to this, i cannot find any good shows that would be worth
attending by way of the internet. Is there a good sight to go to? Is my best
bet to just wait and look at an entertainment guide when i get there? please
help.

        things that deserve a hearty WOW!!:
                 -Godspeed Live
                 -Jets to Brazil
                 -The Quantity Theory of Insanity
                 -and there's something about tomatoes

A small fraction wondered where the talk of the ODB had wondered off to.
        The latest on ODB is that he escaped from a federal drug rehab
clinic in California and made his way all the way to NYC to rendevous with
the Wu for their first concert in years. Apparently he spit one verse, told
everyone he loved them, then said he had to go before the feds showed up. He
was apprehended days later at a McDonalds drive-thru in Philadelphia.
        It all makes too much sense. I would go into my MickyD's
crack-conspiracy theory, but i won't. In a lack of good judgement, i worked
there for a while. You see so many sad cases.
        A bit of content: I saw an Amphetemeanies album at OM that was
rediculously priced.
        I re-established my relationship with my best friend over the
weekend. we hadn't been getting on so well lately, so it was a great thing.
It's nice to know that there is at least one person that you can tell
anything.
yours,
phil runion

"Catching birds may not be his visage of jesus in the misshapen summer
squash. . . but the first thing to pop into his misshapen summer head. . ."i
can't get lost i don't know where i am. . ."  -Dose