Sinister: H to the U to the N to the N to th Y

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Thu Dec 14 09:23:19 GMT 2000

Spurred to write!

Fiona, if your society is like my society was at university, don't you use
the £300 left over to buy records with? That's what we did, and although the
records remained the property of the society, it was not impossible to do
the teensiest bit of embezzling without anyone noticing...

Also, I have to ask, but WHY on earth do you want to know what you're
getting for Xmas? What's the point in having a day to exchange pressies if
you already know what the pressies are (it's obviously different if you've
asked for stuff)? So, instead of getting lots of great things after weeks of
gleeful anticipation, you just get the great things, and have to fake joy
and surprise. Sounds like a raw deal to me. I'm not having a go, I just
don't get the logic. Unless the fun in trying to peek is greater than the
anticipation. Am I answering my own question?

Carsmile Steve forgot to mention that although the Notting Hill Arts Club is
free, the beer decidedly isn't. Be sure to smuggle in easy-open 2-litre
bottles of your favourite beer, or a hip flask, whichever better suits your
lifestyle choice.

See you later then,
Mark (popping out again, see you soon...)

HIT Entertainment PLC
Maple House
149 Tottenham Court Road
London, W1T 7NF
Tel: +44 (20)7 554 2500
Fax: +44 (20)7 388 9321

The contents of this e-mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e-mail; please notify us by telephone on +44 (20)7 224 1717,
and delete this message from your computer system.

This e-mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before
leaving us; we accept no responsibility for the e-mail and any
attachments once they leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.com