Sinister: Adam should go on the pull.

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Thu Dec 14 10:52:47 GMT 2000

Adam said:

"sitting across the computer lab table from me there
is a very pretty
girl,
and sometimes we glance at each other. just now when i
did she looked
back
and so i tilted my head like "hello" but she looked
away like "oop, i'm
not looking at you!"

anyway i just thought you should know."

right. Who else on sinister agrees with me that Adam
should find his guts (located somewhere in the bravery
department, also available by mail order, guaranteeing
next day delivery)
Go up to this supposed hot lady fox type girl
And SEDUCE her?

I think so.
Cutsie looks are fine. if you happen to want to be an
optitian when you finish doing what you are doing now.
But idleberry thinks that what Adam wants to do is
some seriously successful seducing of this girl who
has caught his eye.

So whats everyone elses advice?

Adam, I say next time you see her you do this:
1. swap cute glances.
2. Lick your lips seductively while eyeing her up.
3. give her a wink.
4. close your eyes and make gasping noises
5. Unbutton your shirt and feel your chest
6. let a strand of hair fall seductively in your face,
and twiddle with it, while licking your lips, and
making come hither eyes. (a finger gesture of "come
here and see what Santas got for you, baby" might also
be appropriate)
7. If she doesn't come over, shes playing hard to get.
Walk over to her table, and wiggle while you walk. The
best method for getting a sexy wiggle, is to walk in a
straight line, but cross your feet just a little more
over to the other side.
8. Sit on her desk, cross your legs and lean one hand
across her keyboard.
9. Ask her if she'll show you how to use one of these
computers, cos you don't really have a clue. (the
distress thing is workable. trust me) Giggle cutsiely
as well.
10. When she shows you how, offer her something to
repay her for her kindness. Don't forget to apply the
husky, sultry voice while doing so.

Ten easy steps Adam. Worked for my boyfriend*.

Love,
Idles

*Not strictly true, but I thought I ought to say it
did work, even if he didn't do that, as reassurance to
Adam. Oh Mark is going to ask me now why I said that
and look confused. Mark, if you're reading this, don't
ask. Just you know, put it down to one of my moments
or something.

If only he would get my humour, now and again. It
would reassure me that I am not as odd as the looks I
get telling me that I am.

=====
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/corduroysmoke  we're all smoking our corduroys in our secret little b+s club- what are you doing??