Sinister: miss manners

Andrea Kittenmouse kittenmouse at xxx.com
Thu Dec 14 19:13:15 GMT 2000

hello everyone,
You're probably all sick of my questions about Scotland and Glasgow and
whatnot, but honestly, I have no other sources.  And I don't want to visit
there without doing any research.  I was wondering, does anyone know any
good books on the subject of something like 'how to survive in Scotland/UK
without people laughing at you or beating the crap out of you and taking
your money'?  As in, books on manners and survival tips and stuff?  You
know, like in America there are certain things you are supposed to say and
certain things you aren't, but you have to know what they are...
Anyway, thanks,
Andrea