Sinister: Virgin Socks

Phil Two phil-two at xxx.com
Fri Dec 15 03:16:11 GMT 2000

Hi,
Today, as I was unpacking my luggage from my backpacking trip, I came to the
tragic realization that I had left my Case-Logic Minidisc-24 holder on the
airplane!  I lost all my Belle & Sebastian albums, among other favorites.  I
think I was just so anxious to get home to try on the dazzling pair of
electric-blue socks in the goodie-bag that Virgin Atlantic gives out [even
to us po' ass suckas in economy class], that my mind was not all there.  I
also lost my 80's mix.  I called Virgin Atlantic baggage services, but no
luck.  I think maybe one of the 'flight hosts' found it took it home.  I'm
pretty sure which one it was - the short-haired brunette who I caught eyeing
my Tigermilk/Outkast MD with envy.

So right now I'm wasting my night re-recording minidiscs.  But at least my
feet are nice and toasty with my Virgin socks - they also match my favorite
sweater.

Love,
Phil