Sinister: i'm just sitting watching flowers in the rain*

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Fri Dec 15 16:20:49 GMT 2000

piaow!!

  thought i'd bid you all farewell before i go home and leave my uni
email account to stack up with posts over christmas.

 mark casserole wondered why i'd want to spoil christmas by sneaking
a peek at my presents early. basically, its because i just can't
resist. its been particularly difficult this year because the hiding
place my mum has chosen is my room because i haven't been there, but
when i go back the temptation will be there all over again. argh!!

 perhaps though, its to do with keats' idea that anticipation of an
event is always superior to the event itself, so as human beings we
are always let down, unless we just stay in and use our imaginations.
maybe its just easier to get on with the process of being let down
rather than just to continue with the feelings of anticipation and
frustration.

  didn't see that one coming did you?

 guess what... i've blagged my way into a regular slot in student
radio!! nyah ha ha, the fun we'll have throwng insults as far as we
can broadcast...

  don't know if this has been discussed before, but does anyone know
what togepi is in pokemon? i've been searching on the internet, but
stuff just wants to tell me about intricate nintendo passwords and
starategies. grrr.

 just a short one today then, i have to go and scrub my baking tray,
no really, i've got a can of mr muscle waiting for me in the kitchen.

              love and irn-bru,
                                       fiona.

*roy wood = genius / greatest songwriter ever (ooh, controversial)