Sinister: rhino in the water goes

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Sat Dec 16 04:11:43 GMT 2000

Hi,

Oh dear I seem to be quite drunk, but I'll try my best to form sentances
properly after the first proper night in Milton Keynes...

I always thought that once I get back to home it'll be okay, that I'll no
longer see girls who I fancy kissing other boys, but no, it doesn't stop,
it carries on.  Hmm, great.  I am not going to get me down tho, somehow, I
haven't figured out how yet.

I have now bought the It's a cool cool Christmas album, after hearing how
good O Come O Come Emmanuel is on mp3, unfortunately, some of the other
songs on the album aren't quite as good (some were actually quite poop),
but at least I've donated money to charity in buying the thing, even tho
I could have been listening to the song on my walkman whilst buying 11
copies on the Big Issue instead.

The B&S song alone tho, was worth the money in itself.  The bit with Sturan
in it was especially good.

I am very sorry to my Christmas gift exchange people, that I haven't yet
sent your presents yet and you'll probably get it late now, I'm sorry, but
I assure you that it will be worth it.

I have also fallen in love recently with the first CD of the magnetic
fields' 69 love songs, it makes me feel in love, even when I'm hopelessly
not.

Well you can't have it all, or any of it in my case but who cares.

Pretty girls and Red Bulls
Ken
Here on my own now after hours, here on my own now on a bus
Think of it this way you could either be successful or be us
- Belle & Sebastian