Sinister: la lune est libre je crois

adevens at xxx.edu adevens at xxx.edu
Sun Dec 17 00:55:47 GMT 2000

hey,

i am stepping out of the shadows finally. i have had an irrational fear of
posting on the list, something like 'noone wants me to post' much like my 'she
doesn't really want me to call, she only gave me her number to be nice' fear.

anyway i am home from school and in seattle thinking about a dream girl i
haven't talked to in a year. i finally got up the courage to call her again and
she wasn't home, i didn't even leave a message with her brother. so now i am
going to have to get up the courage again tomorrow. oh well.

belle and sebastian stuff: got legal man on 7" a couple days ago, i already had
it on cd but there is just something about the sound it makes on vinyl.

um...
arik