Sinister: Drunk in the snow

elenita99 elenita99 at xxx.com
Mon Dec 18 15:06:59 GMT 2000

*I like Peter Miller
Cos he wears a red jumper*

This is my poetic contribution of the month.
And he does, really, there are witnesses.

Hello Lovely List,

Well it's Monday. But it's ok as it is the last one before I fly home for
Christmas.
Then it will be some days of food, pressies and cuddles until I travel to
London in order to get drunk with some fellow listees. Woohoo. I like
holidays.

The week end was fun. My flatmate got drunk on Saturday night and vomited in
the bathroom I had just cleaned.
Then on Sunday I finally managed to finish the pressie shopping. And then I
had a little pik-nik with Jordi, Mr Peter, and David and Molly (visiting
from England and USA, respectively). We had coffee and/or beer and didn't
talk about football. We talked about B&S gossips (don't ask me I won't tell
you eh eh), so it was funnier than football. At least for me ;)

Thanks to Jordi I went to see the Flaming Lips this week. The gig was really
good, and pretty funny too as the band spent their time throwing balloons
and fake snow at us. You can’t really resist to play with fake snow and
balloons, can you? Well at least I can’t.
Thanks to our VIP tickets we went after the gig to a little room where we
were offered food and wine. I think I was slightly drunk after a little
while, so I kept playing in the snow and dancing and I am sure no one
noticed ;)

Tomorrow night I am having my Xmas dinner with my flatmates. We will eat a
lot and drink a lot too, but only good wine and fine champagne, you see. And
good food of course, each of us is cooking a part of the dinner. How fun is
life with funny flatmates. Oh and also we get little presents :)
I like Christmas. I think I like it even more in Barcelona as it is still
around 15ºc, and all bright and sunny as ever.

I hope you are all as excited about as me and that you will have a great
great Christmas.
Don’t drink-and-drive and take care
Elena