Sinister: juice by sinister

Jeanette jeanette at xxx.com
Mon Dec 18 23:30:56 GMT 2000

Howdy, kids.

Anybody wanna buy me a new car for Christmas?

I thought not.

My ancient Honda died this morning.  Things could be worse, I suppose.
The lady who almost ran over me as I was walking down the highway
shoulder *was* nice enough to move over a few inches to avoid hitting
me. And she even stopped and gave me a lift to the nearest phone,
apologizing profusely the entire way.
Yeah, so ... no more Christmas shopping this year! Afraid all my dough
will be going to the mechanic. And the only pressie I've purchased thus
far was for my SweetLittleBabyNephew. We saw "Requiem for a Dream" this
weekend, and, afterwards, he just *had* to have the soundtrack. Which
brings us to the point of this post: Can any of you music addicts tell
me anything about Pop Will Eat Itself? I know they've been around for a
long time, but I don't recall ever actually listening to them. Clint
Mansell has made some lovely, haunting sounds for "Requiem." And, I
think he did the music for "Pi," too, which was quite tasty. Guess he
must be buds with that Aronofsky fella, eh?

Merry Christmas, everybody. (And Happy Hannukah to Eran, if he's still
around.)

Holiday hugs,
Jeanette

Personal P.S.s:
Hey, Cowboy! I've not forgotten you. I'll write soon.
Steve C.: Middle-aged!?! Well, I may be old, but I still have good taste
... and I need your address so I can order that CD.