Sinister: diagnosis: X. seems to have been taken ill of its S. E.

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Tue Dec 19 23:07:44 GMT 2000

i can smell it...and i take a long sniff...the smut has died and is
rotting on road side like a dead dog...and i play saviour stilletto
heel...am being heard again after brief period of bound and gag hush...

coffee in this house is cold as a cube...other side of the window
is a bed not so warm as the one inside...so i try to stay out of the one
outside...and stay in, completely in to the point where i am not only inside
of the walls, or inside of room which are inside the walls, or inside of bed
which is inside the room that is inside these walls, but inside my
body...further inside than the bed or room or walls...it is box within box
within box within box and i dwell in the most inner sancutary...the holy
place where not even priests can enter...this is the ritual of every
winter...

honey says things about illustrations and broadways lights and fame...
and i quote/unquote "crave attention" as ex of mine has the nerve to declare
to me from across bitter coffee stained booth last night in a rather
unexpected run-in...in light of this quote/unquote comment and spite enough
to bite off my own nose i post and want to be depicted and be famous with
DOM.LISA in lights enough to blind all of you... role reversal...lisa's not
the one going blind this time (note: content)..nono and i shake my head in
matter-of-fact way and toss black
curls across my face to confirm this nonononono-ing.

quick...someone gag me again and yesyes i nod: this is an invitation! and
throw black curls into my eyes again i nod so furiously...
but b/f you do so, remember to leave santa polaroids of bedroom rompings
instead of milk and cookies this year...the old man is in need of a little
spice and i don't mean nutmeg...
-lisa (self appointed list dom.)
    goes good with pa peanutbutter puffs and a pitcher of vodka tonic...