Sinister: and the bells are sighing for me....

robert smith strappingarab at xxx.com
Wed Dec 20 19:14:21 GMT 2000

yes yes yes i know......over emotional subject, nevermind. what can you
expect? its that time of year and i've just had a rather cinematic moment.

the season i'm sure you'll all aware of so consider this me wishing you
yuletide greetings.
the cinematic moment was a rather tearful farewell at the train station.
this semester i have yet again found myself falling for a delightful
exchange student. i have a habit of this. europeans just seem so much more
relaxed and cool than the london set (no offence, i too am from that smelly
city) so goodbyes seem to be a regular occurrence. each semester actually.
this time however things were all a bit sad. she was a lovely german girl
with beautiful dark brown hair tall but not lanky slim but not in the least
bit skinny.......ahhhhhhh
see? sighing again. and now i'll never see her again. i could almost swear
(quite elenita99 don't tell anyone about my general swearing levels)
nevermind.
bit of that sort of thing does you good i suppose.
to weep about love is to sing about life

byebyenow
robertsmith