Sinister: Christmas at Roddington Place

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Dec 20 17:28:17 GMT 2000

Haven't you ever wanted to see Peter
> Miller losing his mind at a 70's Who convention?

All I had was a bit too much to drink and got a bit too close the original
Tommy hairdryer and someone switched it on and I was sucked into a parallel
universe of superb fretwork and fancy dress skeleton outfits and electrodes
connected to a pinball machine blasted searing ...erm.... electrodes through
my brain. That's what happened. There's got to be a twist. No need to bring
all that up again Paul. You've got a really wierd mailing list, you know.

Those of you looking for suitable stocking fillers for the tasteless bastard
in your life might like to know that the ironically entitled Jeepster LP
"It's a Cool, Cool Christmas" is availiable for 9.99 from Amazon.co.uk. Or
at least it was yesterday. Northern Soul lunatics should note that Belle and
Sebastian are featured in Kev Roberts' book "The Northern Soul Top 500"
according to Record Collector, which calls them "unashamed fans".

That is all, cheers.

Peter

"Look at the grass, how it makes your lawn look pretty" - Dennis Brown