Sinister: The steak that I'm eatin'

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Wed Dec 20 20:30:35 GMT 2000

Hello!

I have recently been listening to O Come O Come Emmanuel non-stop, it is
SO good, and it sounds all sad and stuff at the start, but then it gets
more ooo I am less sad and stuff which is grate.  Heh what a good review
I should work for the NME, but I don't think I can cos I will be spending
the whole time listening to O Come O Come Emmanuel non-stop.

Hmm.. I'm tremendously late for my Christmas presents sending, arrrrgh.
I will do that soon I promise even tho it's like already 5 days before
Christmas!

I was walking with my friend today at the city centre shopping for
Christmas presents for his parents and that, and for some reason we
ventured into the music shop, for some reason we picked up this
leaflet, which said something to the effects of:

"Terrorvision has been postponed to the 21st December, sorry"

And we thought, that's TOMORROW!  So, we dashed (well drove quickly) to
the tickets office and guess what?  WE GOT TICKETS!  Woo Hoo!

I thought I wouldn't be seeing them again for a long time after the last
time, but all these coincidences together making me able to see them
again, horray!  Even I get some good fortune sometimes.

Y!A!Y it is going to be a cool cool (4 days before) Christmas! :):):)

Tickets for grate shows and Red Bulls
Ken