Sinister: sweaty socks = jocks

David Strange Strange David1822 at xxx.com
Fri Dec 22 18:32:42 GMT 2000

evening,morning,afternoon,

just thought i'd cover whichever timezone the many different but all
fragrant and wonderfull listees might be in,arent i just sooooo caring and
sharing ummmmm no.

so it's neary here the big december 25th celebration wooooo.i wont witter on
about how much i adore christmas this time cos i've done it previous
posts,but i have been listing to cool christmas all week to gear myself up
for the big day not that i'm excited or anything nah,bah humbug!!!!

i finished work today for a nice 2 day holiday not including the weekend so
christmas day and boxing day is all i get off over the festive peroid aint
that rubbish,but i may have the 28th and 29th off as well :0).and so as it
was the last day i thought i'd wear schoolboy chique to work so i arrived
this morning in a stripy tie a grey shirt and grey trousers,it was quite
neat for me and well quite frankly the girls were swooning (not really).

content;;; i got a b*s livetape the other day and at thend of one of the
songs stuarn says i hope your not to sweaty to the crowd and someone shouts
back your the sweaties,this has confused me eversuchalot during the week
what does he mean your the sweaties,who knows.if that boy who shouted it is
on the list could he tell me cos i really want to know,does stuarn have a
terrible sweat problem or something i bet he doesnt.

i was thinking today about my new years resoulotions and have decided to
make non conventional ones,the reason being i've made conventional ones for
the last oh i dont know how many years and allways break them,no doubt i'll
break these but hey who cares. my fist one is to try and buy more P!o!p
records i used to get loads but recently have slacked off very badly so i
aim to rectify that situation,the second is to smarten myself a bit in the
clothes department and third and finally is to buy more gadgets but neat
gadgets like keyrings that play no scrubs by tlc,in fact that would combine
two resoultions the p!o!p one and the gadget i mean that would make me
happy.how long can i stick this out for till febuary probberly knowing
me,i'm sooo rubbish.

well thats it,the point of this post i'm still trying to work out when i do
i'll give you all a shout,

merry christmas

xx

keep on popping