Sinister: The moonlight radiates a purple glow in this world

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Fri Dec 22 23:47:40 GMT 2000

Hewwo,

Well, I've been having a grate time of it. I was a little bit depressed,
cause I had a limp, owing to James the Ginger perv throwing me on the floor,
when he tried to make me get off with him (again), and I got to feeling a bit
sorry for myself, but I'm ok now. And he didn't mean it really.

Yesterday I had the funnest time. I bought a bag of gold foil wrapped
chocolate coins. I gave one to all my friends, then I decided that the
christmas shoppers looked too sad. So I picked the most depressing looking
ones, and I bounced out in front of them, and said "Here is a shiny gold coin
to brighten up your day". And it worked, they were all really happy, after
I'd given them it. But I never got any chocolate to eat, which was the reason
I'd bought them in the first place.

Today was a mad day. I dogged school, cause it was the last day of term.

When I woke up, I put on LLPJ, and bopped about while I was washing my hair.
That is such a grate EP to wash hair to.

 Then I met up with my friend, and I was wearing rainbow coloured fishnet
tights, and she was wearing purple ones. When i got off the bus, she was
standing holding up a sign saying 'Jimmy Jew' on it, with Nazi signs and
stars of david on them, and all the old ladies were giving her filthy looks.
Because Jimmy is what the kids at school call me, and she says I'm a jew. So
i laughed and hugged her.

So we went to Burger King, but I didn't eat anything, cause I'm a vegetarian.
But Debs, the blonde, had cheap wine, badly disguised in a Dr Pepper bottle,
which she'd been drinking all day in school (cause she went) and we got a bit
tipsy. Then James the ginger perv came in with some friends, and they were
annoying me, so I got my whip out and they ran away, and everyone there
clapped and I curtseyed.

So after a bit we met them again and I got my whip out, again under extreme
provocation. So I ended up chasing James the Ginger Perv through the town for
a bit with the whip, but not to hit him or anything. I chased him cause he
ran. Anyway, he got really mad, and ran into Tie Rack (you know the really
pokey shops that sell about five ties and they're all like a million pounds
each) and (and this is the kick, when you consider how many times this guy
has tried to force himself on me and I've not said a thing) he told the shop
assistant to call the police, and he was wetting his pants.

So the police came, and Debs and I spent the next couple of hours hding under
a table in the library drinking cheap wine, hoping not to get arrested :)

Oh, but the end of term is fun.

Oh, and another new development. I have a maybe sort of boyfriend. It's
pretty good, cause he doesn't hit me. Yet. I get that a lot from boyfriend
and girlfriends. I have scars and things, I always pick the violent ones.
Though not all of them have been violent. I'm just generalising here.

Maybe we'll end up back on the hitting me = erotic thing. It's my constant
downfall.

On a happy note, it's nearly yuley/christmassy/hannukah time, and I'm full of
festive cheer.

OH! And I nearly forgot the bst part! The ever-lovely Ian Hatcher from
Sinister is coming to live with me for a whole four days. I'm giving up my
bed for him and everything, and we're going into glasgow to get baned and see
in the bells. We might celebrate Hogmanay, but he thinks it's in February and
that we Scots all have haggis farms. Ssh, I didn't tell you that.

Speaking of that, is there anything doing, sinster-wise in glasgow for the
new year? I was thinking 13th note, I've heard they've got somthing on, but I
don't know.

Lots of love,

Hugs,
Jen