Sinister: boys suck.

Amy Jackson angelfairybelle at xxx.com
Sat Dec 23 15:34:16 GMT 2000

hiya,
as you will probably guess from the subject of this mail, i'm not a happy
bunny right now, due to boys.  well, just one boy but that's bad enough.
he's called ross and he's grate and sweet and funny and he made me the
bestest tape for christmas and he phones me a lot too.  only he doesn't
realise i like him.  well, at least he didn't until last night.  cos i got
drunk with my friend clare and then i sent him a text message saying about
how i fancy him like mad and stuff.  only problem was that i had phoned him
about 10 minutes before and he was with a girl. bitch.  i hate her already
and i don't even know who she is.  me and ross are really good mates and we
even kissed last week (which made me think, "hey, maybe he does like me")
only then he tells me about all these girls that he likes and then about how
he snogged two girls at the same time (i don't know how that happened
either) apparently it was a mad three way thing......  grrr!!!  why do i
always pick the boys that i know i have no chance with????  he's such a star
though. only when i phoned him last night he was pished too and he said i
looked like a slug, or a slug looked like me and i got angry and told him to
fuck off.  i said sorry though, and so did he so that's ok now.  oh dear.
i've really screwed things up haven't i?

on a lighter note it's only 2 days til christmas.  happy christmas and all
that.  happy new year as well.

well, i'm off again,
cheerio,
amy xxx