Sinister: glad tidings of great joy etc., or ... "Baby Jesus, born to rock!"

Lawrence Mikkelsen mikelsen at xxx.nz
Sat Dec 23 19:47:52 GMT 2000

Glad Tidings, folk.

Right, now appologies first to Honey, as this e-mail has taken me far less
than fifteen mintues to write, but I'd like to diriect Sinist*er fiolk to
the Christmas card I made ..... (being fat to cheap to send cardsa to ...
err .... 1300 people)

So if you click on http://www.akn.quik.co.nz/mikelsen there is a home made
e-card for you all. If you can be bothered .... Oh, and it's in Flash, so
you will need the plug-in. Sorry. But I'm a Flash Developer .... so there
was really no point in not using that program.

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. I'm sorry I haven't
posted so much these last few months, but you see it's summer here .... and
the weather is beautiful (ha ha, Nothern Hemispherinos!) and I am
rediscovering this thing called "outside", and have hence been going to the
beach, rather than sitting at home on my computer. For new year, I am going
to a beautiful island off the coast of Auckland and am going to spend four
days under a tree reading books and listening to songs about summers
wasting.

Well, best to you all ..... I've almost been on the list fiull time for a
year now, and it's been great.

Take care,

Lawrence Mikkelsen