Sinister: Stars of SCTV are beautiful people

Ian Wood areyermadferit at xxx.com
Sun Dec 24 04:10:11 GMT 2000

Hey all,

I've been on here for ages, i don't remember when i
joined, but haven't gotten the courage to write
anything.

I'm quite tired from Christmas, it's one of the worst
times of the year, people are horribly crude, vicious,
rude for the spirit of giving.  If everyone made
someone something, instead of buying presents, it'd be
so much more meaningful.  The cost idea of christmas
has been embedded in the minds of everyone, and
parents encourage it on their children.  Christmas has
now become, "what would _____  need, that we could get
him any other time of the year"  instead of "what
would ______ love and remember as something meaningful
and thoughtfilled".  Today, I got the most meaningful
present from a stranger.  This woman came into my work
and asked for a cd, and we didn't have it. she was
from out of town and said "i'll have to come back
during christmas and bring it to you, you might like
it".  i took it as one of those polite gestures that
someone wouldn't follow through on.  Today, she came
in and gave me Mary Margaret O'Hara (sister of
Catherine O'Hara from SCTV) both are brilliant. I also
got Lucious Jackson, Drugstore and Tori Amos.

I just became a recent b&s fan last june.  i found out
about them through my neighbour, who has now moved
away.  He gave me TBWTAS and i fell in love.  I hope
someday they come to canada to play, i don't know if
it'll ever happen, so i might just have to move to see
them.

well, thank you for your patience, everyone have a
wonderful holidays, whatever you may believe in.

cheers

Ian