Sinister: There's no absolutes in life; only in vodka.

Laura Llew lleweth at xxx.com
Mon Dec 25 09:04:34 GMT 2000

Christmas Day! Oh it's that time of year again when Humbert Humbert slides
into his fuzzy red suit, straps on the thick black belt, and lays in wait
for the young girls to come a climbing on his lap to give his beard a
tug...... Now, isn't that the kind of Christmas thought that feels you with
the warm fuzziness of holiday cheer and bad egg nog stomach cramps?

I realize y'all expect me to be in Whoville at the moment but instead I'm
suffering from a bout of insomnia. Perhaps it's excitement not for tomorrow
morning but because I watched one of my FAVORITE movies tonight - Goonies.
Oh it's the best! Anyway, I hope you will excuse me if I sneak in and post
while y'all are busy doing the tango with tarty sugar plums. I quite like
Christmas but then again I'm not the type to be opposed to anything which
caters to my avarice. So, I say - Bring it Awn, Fat Boy! .. Not that he
does. Every year I ask for a boy for the holidays and every year I'm
bitterly disappointed when there's no one waiting for me under the tree. You
would think the big guy would at least be able to spare an Elf but
Noooooooo.

I can at least say that Sinister has come through for me seeing as I got my
x-change presents last night. I hadn't been home in a few days and it was
nice to come back to a pile of packages to open. Rumor has it that Princess
Honey is a good girl and doesn't open any of her gifts until Christmas Day.
However, us peons can afford to show no self restraint and rip presents open
as soon as we get them. I must say that I'm now in love with a girl from
Oklahoma who sent me an absolutely a box full of goodies including a
beautiful mug, herbal tea (mmmm), and a wonderful wonderful mix tape. Plus,
I got a kicking Sinister/B&S shirt with some foxes (what else would it
feature?) on it. Add that to my delights from Mr. Matthew (who is going to
seranade me with "Get it on" soon) and I'm one happy lil' lolita.

So, Thank You to all the listees who contributed to my little orgy of greed
and many thanks to Joan of Dark for taking the time and energy to organize
it all. That was very wonderful indeed!

Merry Christmas & a Happy Llewd Year --

Little Llew Whew?

PS - If anyone in the states has caller id which is not on a cell phone,
would you be willing to do me a small favor for which I would be ever so
grateful? Its really quite simple but I need it quite badly and no one I
know has caller id. If you can help, just e-mail me. I would appreciate it
immensely!