Sinister: Endless, endless, endless...

Histrianic at xxx.com Histrianic at xxx.com
Wed Dec 27 01:52:21 GMT 2000

I woke up this morning, much in the fear of getting up.  I fell asleep on the
couch while watching the mindless boredom chatter of the television... again.
 I left all my cds at a friend's house, along with my address book, which
forbids me to call any of my friends or listen to anything other than the
crap they play on the radio.  Thus I turn to my only other salvation, the
television.  When you are awake at three o'clock in the morning, not many
people appreciate being talked to, and not many shops appreciate being
shopped at.  With my hamster as my only companion, I flip through channels
and look at odd web sites online.  Please, someone, go *kill* Britney Spears
or one of those blondes singing on the radio...
My friend and I came up with another weird list of questions, one of which
is:  Explain why good songs should forever be banned from being remade by
blonde-haired, blue-eyed female singers.  Actually, male singers as well.
Aghhh...
That would be the clock naggin at me to get moving.  Someone ban those alarm
things.......