Sinister: tis the season to post

Maren Rocket knitting_chick at xxx.com
Wed Dec 27 03:30:47 GMT 2000

Hello and happy holidays.  I have been lurking for
quite a long time and I decided to finally join in
with this first post the day after Christmas, since I
can finally relax a bit...see, I was at college and
then came home to my old job at a chocolate factory
and as you can imagine, X-mas is a very hectic time of
the year...anywho*~*--content--I've been listening to
B&S for about 3+ years now and they can do no wrong in
my opinion.  Maybe I'm easy to please, but I've loved
(almost) everything that I've heard from them...I keep
discovering the subtle beauty of B&S everytime I
listen...
Received a lovely B&S tee-shirt for the holiday and I
can't wait to wear it--however, it's too cold right
now and so if I wear it, it would have to be under a
sweater:(*~*
Trying to decide what to do for New Years...anyone in
the NY area want to have a party???  I've had quite
interesting experiences the past few years, and I
think I'd prefer to keep this year a little more
low-key.  Nothing that will provoke police officers to
break in and such.
Well, I'm off to shower away this chocolate smell that
doesn't want to leave my flesh--
Maren

=====
***hOw ScAnDiNaViAn oF mE***